Top 5 Reasons People Get Kybella in South Florida
One of the treatments for being overweight and for obesity is liposuction which eliminates stubborn fat cells instantly. In fact, liposuction is the number 1 cosmetic treatment with a total of 363,912 procedures in 2014. On the other hand, delicate parts of the body like the chin cannot be treated with liposuction, and that is where Kybella treatment comes in. The Kybella treatment has the same effect as liposuction.
The only difference is that Kybella injects a solution into the fat under the chin (the only area that is FDA approved right now to be treated). The injection’s active ingredient is deoxycholic acid which permanently destroys the fat cells under the chin. After a couple of days, the double chin gradually shrinks as the fat cells are destroyed. Here are the top 5 reasons why people opt in for Kybella treatment.
1. Noninvasive procedure. Unlike traditional liposuction which includes tubes and blood, Kybella treatment is a noninvasive type approach to remove fat. There will be no pain; only tolerable discomfort brought about by the injections. The double chin area is very resistant to diet and exercise.
2. Kybella tightens the area of skin under the chin. This gives you back your jawline.
3. FDA Approved. The treatment is considered safe by the FDA. It is approved for treatment of the fat located under your chin. Deoxycholic acid is naturally produced by the body which means there is no adverse or allergic reaction.
4. Kybella is an alternative to liposuction or surgery. Liposuction and surgery are the options for instant fat elimination. However, most patients have issues with the risk of general anesthesia, cutting their face open, bleeding, infection, etc., so they instead choose a tiny needle to get rid of their double chin.
5. Saves time. Kybella treatment takes a few minutes to complete. According to reports, a minimum of 10 minutes to finish the whole treatment from preparation to the injection.